Thursday 23 September 2010

How to get rid of Thrash

Lately I seem to be getting a few hits from people searching on "How to get rid of Thrash" or similar phrases. Am I deeply unpopular? I suspect not.

People: You are looking for the wrong thing. The condition you want a cure for is actually called "Thrush" or Candidiasis and it's a yeast infection.  Here is a search string that will return more useful results:

http://www.google.co.nz/#hl=en&source=hp&q=How+to+get+rid+of+thrush&aq=f&aqi=g10&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=c9a1a1e529ba9aeb

2 comments:

robertguyton said...

Thrush Cardiom.
Cardiomiasis.

The confusion is understandable.
Getting rid of either, I imagine, would not be easy and there'd always be the chance of re-infection!

Unknown said...

In all my past moments of self doubt I have never compared myself with a disease. I'll bear this in mind next time I'm feeling low.