Wednesday 26 November 2008

Conference IV: Thrash's Psychedelic Breakfast

Over the past few days I have noted that the hotel's choice of music in the restaurant can be a little odd but this morning's offering really threw me. Maybe it's just me but I don't think that blatantly sexual 70s disco music is the ideal breakfast accompaniment.

Thrash Cardiom: "Oh..uh..me flakes.... scrambled eggs, bacon, sausages, toast, coffee

Anita Ward: "You can ring my be-e-ell, ring my bell. You can ring my be-e-ell, ring my bell"

Thrash: "marmelade..I like marmelade... porridge..any cereal, I like all cereals"

Anita: "you can ring my bell, you can ring my bell. (ding, dong, ding, do-ong)"

Thrash: "....oh god...."

Anita: "you can ring my bell, anytime, anyway. (ring it, ring it, ring it, ring it oww!)"

Anita on youtube

(Thrash's lyrics from "Alan's Psychedelic Breakfast" by Pink Floyd)

0 comments: