Saturday 13 February 2010

Random Bitching

About a week ago I was in the supermarket bitching about the fact that they strip the skin off their chicken pieces.  I may have been bitching to Camille or just bitching randomly but I was saying things along the lines of, "I fucking hate this.  Everytime I come to get chicken pieces here they have removed the fucking skin.  If I want the skin removed I'll remove it myself.  It really fucks me off that they are taking that choice away from me".

It may be just coincidence (I like to think otherwise) but today when in the supermarket buying chicken, all the chicken pieces apart from a very few pieces of breast had their skin on.

And that's the way it should be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

t was the bad language that did it.

Unknown said...

Perhaps it was. I must try using it more often when bitching.